The DNA of a Sales Superstar Workshop
Program Rationale & Value Proposition
Knowing yourself is the first and most important thing that every Salesperson must undergo in order to discover their inner self, their natural disposition and their innate potential.
When a Salesperson knows who they are – their core value system and behavioral tendencies, and clearly understands what they want – their key motivational drives, then they have a much better chance of discovering how to reach their own success, happiness and personal fulfillment.
Knowing one’s true inner self can be of great help to anyone working to reach their goals more effectively. This not only fills us with much happiness, bliss and calmness but also improves our mindset, our focus, as well as our relationships and ability to connect with others; helping us sell better, faster and more profitable.
All successful organizations need everyone to be “selling” and be a core part of the selling process. It doesn’t matter whether the individual is part of customer support, operations, finance or otherwise. Everyone in any successful organizations need to learn to sell. Be it products, service, support or brand mind share.
Typically, salespeople learn to sell in only two ways:
1. Learning from mistakes while gaining needed experience along the way.
2. Copying and adapting techniques that have successfully worked for others.
Therein lies the challenge. If you are the type who is naturally aggressive and outgoing, you probably feel comfortable applying the first method. However, if you are otherwise, then you will most likely not feel comfortable learning via trial and error.
Copying from others, adapting their successful techniques and making it as part of their sales approach may also not necessarily work for just any salesperson. As a matter of fact, it may even jeopardize their prospective opportunities and what they are trying to achieve.
Despite these ironies, we hold firm to the principle that, everyone can learn to sell. The key lies in understanding one’s inherent identity and the natural strengths that will enable them to learn best. This consequently, empowers and enables you to master your sales approach, adapting to changing situations and winning customers by creating influential choices.
The basic principle of knowing yourself is that every Salesperson is responsible and in control of their mindset and actions, and able to generate their own ability to adapt to the situations they encounter. We will call this ability our Sales Intelligence. Developing the ideal Sales Identity, maximizing your natural talents and harnessing your positive value system are absolutely crucial to achieving your fullest potential as top-notched sales professional.
The journey taken in this workshop will bring you through key milestones of self-discovery and essential principles to enjoying more profitable sales, stronger customer relationship and greater motivational drive in your everyday endeavours.
Benefits and Outcomes
This course will help participants:
- Achieve a positive change in belief system and learn the secrets of harnessing natural talents and greatest sales potential
- To develop a Sales Identity that leads to a better quality buyer-seller relationship and, subsequently, more profitable sales
- To learn the importance of client values and beliefs and how it produces “millions” for people who understand it
- Read buyers by understanding their communication styles and dominant deciding values
- Increase emotional attachment of customers and their loyalty to you
- Bring out the best qualities of their sales habits, increase communication and cooperation in those around them
- Influence others to accept more responsibility and drive for results to support their cause within a sales organization
- Increase self-motivational drive and achieve greater results
Who Should Attend
Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, Sales Agents, Business Development Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and anyone who needs to sell directly or indirectly to get achieve bottom-line results.
Participants will take home with them a personalized copy of the Sales Star Inventory profile, a high impact workbook, case study notes, sales situational engagement templates and relevant supporting tools to enhance selling success.
This is a two-day workshop that is available for both in-house and public seminar training.