Tele-Selling with Impact
Telephone Selling Skills are more important today than ever before. Get the essential tools to reach your goals and gain commitments by phone.
Conducting business over the phone is more challenging today. In this age of automated voice trees, voice mail, customers who don’t return sales calls, uncooperative gatekeepers, and not enough time in the day to get everything done, its more difficult to prospect, set appointments, build relationships, uncover needs, etc. when you just can’t get through to the customer – more difficult, but not impossible! We can show you how.
The days of the traveling salesman going from city to city holding face-to-face meetings with prospects are fast receding in the rearview mirror. In the digital age, aggressive companies stay competitive by transferring most of their core selling processes to their websites and telesales staff. It is quite possible that the top sales person in your company has never spoken face to face with a single customer. However, it could also be possible that you are experiencing high sales staff turnover, low sales closing rates, or both, because your telesales staff doesn’t have the skills to become super sales reps.
Our two-days Tele-Selling with Impact phone sales training seminar is designed to transform your telesales staff from simple order takers into full fledged consultative sales account representatives. Our experienced sales training instructors will provide practice and personal coaching in a wide variety of listening and questioning skills that will enable your telesales staff to build rapport with callers and uncover important customer needs.
On-Site Training: training can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Prospect effectively
- Get your prospect’s attention and interest
- Set appointments professionally
- Get through to the decision maker
- Uncover your client’s needs
- Understand the difference between telephone and face-to-face selling
- Navigate through the gatekeepers
- Find out about the competition
- Gain faster and stronger commitments
- Use the telephone selling process to sell long-term relationships rather than low bids
- Interview customers to uncover their needs instead of pitching products
- Think and respond like a business consultant
- Understand different buyer types and behaviors in order to adapt to each style and communicate more effectively
- Create a strategy that will build an advantage over the competition and differentiate your product and company in the eyes of the customer
- Determine opportunity areas for adding value to a customer’s business
- Close over the phone
- Handle customer questions and objections
This will be two days of interactive, practical and inspiration telephone selling workshop.