SALES STAR INVENTORY
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Sales Superstar? What about becoming a “Sales Extraordinaire” that is revered by colleagues, respected by customers and feared by competitors?
If you are a sales professional, entrepreneur, business-owners or play some form of customer facing sales role, this tool was created specially for YOU.
The Sales Star Inventory (SSI) was created by Raymond Phoon and introduced in his book, “The DNA of a Sales Superstar”, 2009; which was clinically adapted from the Directive Communication Psychology Colored Brain Communication Inventory by Arthur F Carmazzi. The Colored Brain Model is a part of the Directive Communication Psychology developed by Arthur F Carmazzi, and depicted in his original Book “Identity Intelligence”, Veritas Publishing, 2002. That was the beginning of SSI version 1.0 which provided the original sales insights from a sales professional’s disposition range (selling perspective).
SSI, currently in its third edition, is available for both online & offline administration. SSI 3.0 includes insights related to behavioral traits, sales personality types, sales competencies ( 16 sets ), motivational drive ( with over 40 different values measured ) and job fit matching.
SSI is currently Asia’s only comprehensive level A & B psychometric profiling and assessment tool for sales and customer facing professionals that provides invaluable insight, to empower organizations and professionals in the area of both Selection and Development. Additional optional tools include candidate selection matcher, industry bench-marker, development needs analyzer, as well our customized management system for corporate use.
The SSI Advantage At A Glance
- Asia’s fastest growing tool and widely accepted as a dependable and credible for profiling and assessing sales professional
- Recommended by HR, sales managers, sales professionals and sales consulting experts
- Used in over 17 countries
- Validated against sizable sample size across Asia & Middle East
- Available in 6 languages ie. English, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, Thai and Arabic
- Only tool in Asia and The Middle East that assesses behavioral + aptitude + motivational values all in one (which means if you want all three elsewhere you have to add 3 separate tools, making the competitor’s rate less affordable)
- Has practical and sufficient micro level details that can be leveraged for actual training improvement (Training Needs Analysis )
- SSI Gold version (has a full 34 page report with development plans details)
- SSI is a sales scenario specific tool (surface validity, construct validity and also criterion validity) compared with many others
- Offered in SSI Certification that is endorsed by American Institute of Business Psychology
For more information, go to the official website at: www.salesstarinventory.com