Key Account Management
Winning, keeping and nurturing clients is core to any organization’s survival. Not just any client, but the right key clients. Key clients are accounts that contribute the main bulk of the business. They are responsible for generating the needed volume, margin and market share to grow the business and provide clarity to business planning & forecasting.
Not only are they crucial to your bottom-line, but they are also the main “targets” of your competitors.
There’s no better way to protect your prized customers than to utilize the strategies of Key Account Management.
Managing multi-layered relationships, developing strategic engagement plans and influencing the decision making process as well as the order size of your key accounts are critical skills that corporate or key account managers must embrace and excel in.
This 2 days program will help account managers, business development professionals and corporate sales managers to acquire the necessary skills by providing the appropriate toolkit and best practices in developing, managing, influencing and growing the key accounts.
Objectives and Outcome:
Participants will learn the following:
- Acquire the necessary skills to be an effective and influential key account manager
- Correctly define & identify what is a key account and how to map historical trends to future opportunities
- Develop tactical plans to defend and protect key accounts from competitive threats
- Build relationship and network with the appropriate influencers, decisions makers, recommenders in key accounts in order to manage and grow the account
- Deploy “ambassadorship” connections and navigate the key account to expand market share and clout
- Complete specific client account plans that map business landscape, share of wallet, market analysis, organizational / political sentiments, upcoming trends and action insights
Who Should Attend
Key account executives, account managers and those who are progressing into a key account management role, or who have limited experience ( between 1-5 years) in managing accounts. Fundamental sales skills are assumed and will not be covered on this course.
This is a two-day powerful and practical workshop with relevant case studies, training & action planning.