Program Rationale and Overview
Jump-Start-Selling™ is for those entering a career in sales for the first time or has not attended any formal sales training before. The content focuses on basic sales formula and skills. To be successful, today’s salesperson must be very well organized, know how to plan a strategy for success, know what to do before, during, and after the face-to-face meeting with the prospect or customer. This workshop is designed to provide you with strategies, tools, and an easy-to-use process for improving your sales efforts.
A professional salesperson, just like other professionals like a doctor, a lawyer, or an accountant, must have some strong basic beliefs about one’s profession. These beliefs must form a personal selling philosophy and conviction that during good times or bad times, great times or tough times, will provide purpose and direction to the professional salesperson’s daily work performance and achieve the desired sales results.
This is the perfect prelude for organizations wanting to jump-start their new sales recruits. This workshop is specially designed to help you prep your new hires / newly promoted candidates to be hungry, passionate and competent sales professionals that aspires them to be. Especially useful to complement your organization’s mandatory sales product and on-the-job training.
Highlights of this workshop
- Live session & interactive training by our Master Trainer and Sales Psychologist, Raymond Phoon, highly acclaimed Sales Guru, who has worked with thousands of market leading sales organizations and professionals, and is well sought after by many across the region, to help transform and turbo-charge their sales performance.
- Live cold calling to actual prospects as part the hands on coaching by our master trainer.
- Jump-start™ real time role-play training enhances resilience to the fear of rejection.
- Get guaranteed sales performance readiness with our custom built Jump-Start-Selling™ kit that participants can immediately use at their workplace and on the field.
Objectives and Outcome
At the end of the program, participants will be able learn to provide participants with the essential techniques and strategies to understand the sales process and how to position for sales success so that participants will close more sales and exceed their targets.
Participants will learn:
- The Vital Role of the Salesperson
- First Impressions & Selling Yourself
- Telling is Not Selling
- Why People Will Buy From You
- How to Find New Customers & Identify the needs
- Create a strategy for selling & Developing Your Own Sales Plan and Goals
- Plan your sales call & Preparing to Make a Sale
- The 6-step sales process
- Benefit vs Features selling
- Make your ideas clear
- Improve listening skills & Develop Persuasive Communication
Module One: Understanding Role & Traits of a Salesperson
Module Two: Creating a strategy for selling
Module Three: Leverage on the Powers of Differentiation
Review of Day One
Module Four: Selling Yourself and your Organization
Module Five: Handling key objections & how to them into opportunities
End : Staying positive and discipline in the daily approach
Who Should Attend
Sales Professionals, Sales Leaders, Sales Agents, Business Development Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and anyone who needs to sell directly or indirectly to get achieve bottom-line results.
Participants will take home with them a customized sales success action plan, a high impact workbook, case study notes, sales situational engagement templates and relevant supporting tools to enhance selling success.
This results-based course will be challenging, thought provoking, informational and inspiring. Candidates will use a variety of learning tools including motivation, lecture, workshops, case studies, games, real life scenarios and open learning.
This is a two-day workshop available for both in-house training or public seminar.