Hiring the right Salesperson is perhaps one of the most critical task that any sales leader, recruiter or business owner has to manage. Find and position the suitable candidate in place; and your business will skyrocket. Hire the wrong one, and you might as well throw thousands of dollars into the drain, to say the least. Imagine the opportunity cost loss, the hours of unproductive coaching & monitoring and perhaps the worst, your “sanity” in trying to squeeze real performance from those who may never improve. When it comes to hiring your Sales People, the cost of failure is simply unfathomable.
This seminar provides leaders, managers and business owners with valuable tools and insight to mitigate these challenges early – at the time of hiring. There’s no better way to provide direction on reducing that risk than the key principles shared in this program.
Objectives and Outcome
- Develop key skills to select the right candidate through sales competency-based interview techniques
- Discover out how to differentiate non-performers from mediocre performers and from mediocre performers to Super Stars.
- Learn how differentiate the real “Super Star” from the fake
- Acquire foundational understanding of a candidate’s core behavior, motivational drive and situational tendencies
- Discover how to spot key behavioral patterns that influence future performance
- Learn how to assess not only what a candidate can offer your company, but what your company can offer a candidate.
- Follow a systematic interviewing guide – focused on quality fit and selection efforts
Who Should Attend
Sales leaders, managers, business owners, entrepreneurs or anyone, whose success and key responsibilities depend on hiring, developing and managing the right sales teams.
In two days of interactive workshop, participants will take home with them a customized interviewer’s power questioning kit, high impact workbook, assessment evaluation, case study notes, candidate selection templates and relevant supporting tools to enhance hiring success.
Profiling & Asssessment
All participants will receive a licensed copy of The Sales Star Inventory Assessment template and accompanying reports worth RM688.
To register your interest, click the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible.